Sep 29, 2022, 01:59 AM

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

cloud mounter how to config

Started by ForbidenZone, Sep 28, 2022, 08:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ForbidenZone

Hi to all. Does anyone know the pros and cons of the latest version of CloudMounter? Because I heard there were some reports about problems with accessing the databases, then something happened with the accounts. And now I have a doubt as to whether it is worth starting to use this service at all. After all, I can put a lot of personal data at risk, so I want to be sure of the reliability of this tool. I will be glad to read your messages.

DonnyDee

Hello. Personally, I have not heard anything about those messages. And I myself had no problems with access to my accounts, so I won't say anything here. And if you are interested in a review of the CloudMounter utility itself of the latest version, then I recommend this article cloudmounter review, it accurately describes all the pros and cons, as well as the conditions and cost of use. Here you will receive the most useful information about all the important aspects. In particular, about the advantages of using this particular tool over others.

FlokkyFlow

Good evening. When I hear about a review of something, I think it's an instruction manual. But I definitely do not expect that the program has any disadvantages. By the way, if the program does not have certain functions, but fulfills all the previously stated ones, then this is not a minus for me. The main thing is quality. If they find cons in the product, then it is no longer a high-quality program.

Go Up